The great English dramatic also lived there most of his life. His dramatic plays were acted in the geobe. Theathre. The popular theatre was demolished in 1644.
The house of Shakespeare’s London was build very close to one another. They were made of wood. On Saturday the 2nd in September 1666, there was a big fire of London. In started in the House of the Kings baker in Budding Lane, near London Bridge. The fire burned until Thursday most of London was destroyed. Many people last their homes.
His earliest plays are the three parts of Henry VI and a history play
– Richard III – The Midsummer Nights Dream
– The Comedy of Errors – The Merchant of Venice
– The Taming of Shrew – Hamlet
– The Two Gentlemen of Verona – Othello
– Love’s Labour’s Lost – King Lear
– Romeo and Juliet – Macbeth
– Antony and Cleopatra – The Merry Wiver of Windsor